If you read my message from last week, I talked about my list of things I'm grateful for. Well, here it is:
- The Lord Jesus who paid the price for me to be reconciled to God who in His perfect love made a way for Him to love me even in my messy imperfection.
- My amazing, incredible, giving, loving, smart, gorgeous, fun and gifted wife.
- My sweet, smart, active and loving children.
- My family - both blood and by choice. The folks that keep me in check, encouraged and hungry for more life.
- My team at work. They belong in the line above as well, but needed to be distinguished.
- Our church, the strong and gifted leaders who model love, service, stewardship and perseverance and the countless friends we live life with.
- Our home
- Baylor University, our football team and Arthur Ray Briles. Happy early birthday Art!
- Haribo gummy bears
- Dr. Pepper and Root Beer
- Chicken Fried Steak and Cream Gravy
- Good Books and The Good Book
- Those that challenge me by encouragement or frustration. Both.
- The freedoms I have as an American and those that gave them to me.
- The great state and former republic of Texas.
- The many challenges that stretch and test me.
- ...and so so so much more.
I am blessed beyond belief and have learned that many of my struggles are an important part of this blessing. I pray the same for you.
Happy Thanksgiving from my family and team to yours,
P.S. I dare you to share your list with me!
Todd Tramonte is an industry leading communicator about real estate, marketing, client experience and business best practices. Through expertise, education, and a results-oriented approach, Todd and his team at The Todd Tramonte Home Selling Team have one common goal: Provide the absolute most valuable expertise, counsel and direction through the home selling and buying process and ensure that it is fun by working as a team of experts each complimenting each others' strengths. Find other articles written by Todd.