1. Think and Grow Rich - If you don't read this book once per year, you are doing it wrong. Anyone who owns a business, sells anything for a living, plans to achieve above average success in any area of your life or simply put; wants to understand the minds of great business people, should read this. Be careful though, it will change your thinking forever.
2. The Ultimate Sales Machine - Another good book to read periodically to better understand the necessities for a person or an organization that excels not only in sales, but in life. The time management priciples alone in this book will change your year. Our team uses quite a few of the strategies in this book on a daily basis.
3. The Richest Man in Babylon - Required life reading for all people with financial goals of any kind. Read it.
4. Rhinoceros Success - This book will paint a clearer picture of how to handle the obstacles that inevitably pop up in life and business. Each of our sales people have a rhino on their desk.
5. Rich Dad Poor Dad - Learn how to accumulate Assets and how to avoid Liabilities in a really fun way. Even if you don't want to invest in real estate, you must read this book to clarify your thinking about finances and careers. Have your kids read the youth version. Also, go buy the affiliated board game Cashflow 101 and play it with your kids, friends and co-workers.
6. The Go Getter - This book is where the term came from. Go Get this book and learn to be one!
7. Mastering The Rockefeller Habits - Not for everyone, but spot on for business owners, team leaders or large organization managers.
8. Scratch Beginnings - The only fiction book I've read in years, this one restores hope in the American Dream!
What books are on your 2012 required reading list?
The Todd Tramonte Home Selling Team